Forced to send one fellow member of
their community home every few days.
Who will be the last to endure?
We caught up with some of the eight men (Clay, Preston, Paul, Russel, Chuck, Bill, Howard, & Franklin) and eight women (Tiffany, Pearl, Emory, Chase, Madison, Eutaw, Holliday, & Mary) who were stranded. Although they would not tell us who the winner was, they agreed to give us a few clues.
Unfortunately, they secretly agreed that, while the first five voted off the island would tell the truth, the middle six voted off would tell one true statement and one false statement each, and the last five removed would lie all the time. Is it possible, from their cryptic clues, to determine who was the last to remain?
- I was kicked out after Mary.
- I was not one of the last five to get kicked off the island.
- Howard was kicked off before Paul.
- I was kicked off just before Bill.
- Luckily, I was not one of the first five kicked out.
- Tiffany was one of the last five kicked out.
- I was kicked off after Chase.
- Clay was one of the last five to be kicked off.
- Holliday was kicked off after Russel.
- I was kicked off after Emory.
- Paul was kicked off the island in the middle six.
- Tiffany was kicked off before Paul.
- I was one of the last five left.
- Mary was one of the first five kicked off.
- I was not one of the middle six to be kicked out.
- I was kicked out just before Chase and just after Franklin.
- I was kicked off the island just after Preston.
- Pearl was kicked off before Chuck.
- I was kicked off just before Madison.
- I was kicked off after Russel.
- Howard was kicked off after Holliday.
- I was kicked off after Bill.